THE DESI COW
“the five elements that come from the desi cow (urine, dung, milk, curd and ghee) are sacred and are medically beneficial for the heart; they give strength and enhance intellect. they give long life, purify the blood and balance the vatha, pitha and kaphadoshas. they cure all diseases and detoxify the body.” millions of hindus revere and worship desi cows referred as gaumatha, kamadhenu and lakshmi. the desi cow is a symbol of the divine bounty of earth. lord krishna, is often depicted playing his flute amongst desi cows and dancing gopikas (milkmaids). he grew up as a cow herder. krishna also goes by the names govinda and gopala,
which literally mean “friend and protector of desi cows.” it is considered highly auspicious for a true devotee to feed a desi cow, even before having one’s own breakfast. milk and cow are revered as being holy in india, and no special observation would happen without them. this is the reason why all the holy texts have time and again mentioned about the importance of treating cows like a member of the family and rearing them in a healthy environment.
Why Desi Cow Milk is AMRUT ?
Comparatively with cross breed cow a1 milk, desi cow milk(a2 milk) is enriched with
lactoperoxidase, lactoferrin, poly-saccharides, enzymes, b12 binding protein, antibodies,
mucin, growth factors. it greatlytriggers brain stimulation in children& growth.
desi cows’ milk has 6 types of vitamins, 8 types of proteins, 25 types of minerals, 21 types of
amino acids, 4 types of basic phosphorus, 2 types of glucose, cerebroside, carotene with golden abstracts. the milk also has:
omega-3 fatty acids: improves tness and vitality
cerebrosides: helps in brain development
beta carotene: useful in preventing certain cancers, heart disease, cataracts, age related
macular degeneration (amd) and many other disorders mentioned above
conjugated lineolic acid (cla): useful in ghting diseases like cancer, diabetes & heart attack
and diseasesd iseases such as joint pain, obesity and asthma
DESI COW VS JERSEY COW
DESI COW MILK
- Indian Desi Cows Produce A 2 Milk which contains A2 Beta Casein
- Desi Cow milk only contains the A 2 protein & no A1
- High level of Omega 3 that cleans the cholesterol deposits of blood vessels
- Cerebrosides presents in A 2 milk increases brain power
- Strontium of A2 milk enhances the body immunity and protects from harmful radiation.
- Jersey cow produce A1 milk which contains A1 Beta casein.
- All ordinary milk has a mixture of A1 and A2 proteins
- Harmful to Human Body
- Autism, Schizophrenia, Stomach Ulcer, type 1 diabetes and cardiac disease
- SHolsteins and Friesians are not native breeds of India